Pages

Monday 27 February 2017

IT and the RMPS learning group

Hi folks,

We have a number of ways of supporting and documenting this little learning journey.  Here are some of them.  If you have other suggestions please let us know.

Google Drive Folder

You can use this link to access our group's folder

  • there will be sub folders over time - I am adding the first slides from Feb 3 shortly.
  • you can add items
  • items put here are for future reference


Our Group Blog  

http://robertmunschinquiry.blogspot.ca/
The blog is for sharing items that can be discussed.  This is not meant to be a public blog, but if someone has the link they will have access.

Each of you has your own thread as you can see under "Contributors" in the right-hand sidebar.

We can add new topics as well -such as this post which I will label our IT.

When you post in Blogger or make a comment I have it setup that I get a notification in my social Gmail folder.  You can decide if you want to do that as well.

For our group you are asked to post at least once a week.  Post what ever you like but it is best to be posting on the leading edge of your learning.  I suggest a simple format:


  1. Implementation Goal and what is hoped for
  2. The Experience
  3. Wonderings or insights on what could have been done differently.


This last part is crucial because this is where the rest of us can comment and maybe help with insights from our collective experience.

Photos 

Posting photos and videos are great forms of documentation.  But we do this knowing that this blog is technically public.  When our inquiry is over we will archive it for our own access only.

Email

Best to use email for individual, sub group and whole group notifications and not for discussions.  Please do not reply all unless it is relevant to all.

Live Online Sessions

Google Hangout or GoToMeeting etc
We can do small group and whole group live online learning sessions with audio/video as needed. These work well if the hardware is adequate. We can also record these and have them available for later use.

1 comment:

  1. I am having trouble posting to our blog...using the Power of Yet...I'm not able to do it YET! Not sure what I am doing wrong as I received Stan's second invite, wrote my blog entry, but it will not let me publish it. Tips?

    ReplyDelete